Anybody Wanna RP?

Thread Topic: Anybody Wanna RP?

June_Roses Novice
    Turner’s eyes widened when he heard Callyn’s beautiful voice. He stopped singing for a few seconds to watch Callyn in awe, and then he started singing again.
    dragonsfire Senior
    Callyn stopped singing when the music called for the singing to stop. She crescendoed into the ending phrases on the piano, slowing down a bit with every note in a ritardando, then decrescendoed the second half of the last phrase, then played the last chords softly.
    She took her hands off the wooden piano. "I didn't know you knew that song," she said as she looked up at him. "You sing it very well."
    Carlos called them to the front counter to come get their food. Callyn stood up from the bench and went to go get their trays.
    June_Roses Novice
    Piano lessons with Tat)

Turner walked over to the counter and helped Callyn. “I knew the song from a while back.” He said.
    dragonsfire Senior
    (Not really lol)

Callyn nodded. "My grandma taught it to me." She took one of the trays. "Booth or table?" she asked.
    June_Roses Novice
    I know. XD)

“Whichever you like.” Turner said. “Let me take those.” He said, taking the trays.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "Oh, okay," Callyn said. She wasn't used to people offering her to do work for her or letting her choose. She sat down in a booth in about the middle of the wall.
    June_Roses Novice
    Turner placed the food down on the table and sat down. “I’ve never been to a Mexican restaurant before, but I think it may be my most favorite type of restaurant.” He said.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "Never?" Callyn asked in astonishment. She took her enchiladas and took a bite. "Mm, this is the best."
    June_Roses Novice
    “Nope.” He said. He took a bite of his food. His eye’s lit up. “Yeah, this is officially my favorite restaurant.” He said.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "Good, it's mine too," Callyn said. "Here try some of this sauce. It's savory, almost like gravy, but it's not." She pushed her plate over to him. The reddish-brown sauce was pooled underneath and around the enchiladas.
    June_Roses Novice
    Now I’m hungry TwT)

Turner took a spoon and tried the sauce. “It’s good, but not as good as mine.” He said. He took multiple bites of his food.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "I haven't had a quesadilla in a long time," Callyn realized. She took her plate back and started eating again. "They're real easy to make."
    June_Roses Novice
    “I’m guessing your a cook then?” Turner said. He offered some of his quesadilla to Callyn.
    dragonsfire Senior
    Callyn held up her hand showing she didn't want his food. "I still have my other enchilada and the beans and rice to go through," she said. "And yes, I can cook well."
    June_Roses Novice
    “You’ll have to cook me something one day.” He said.