Spice

Thread Topic: Spice

June_Roses Novice
    Ruby grimaced as the guards took them inside a tall building. She yelped as they put blindfolds on them.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Carlos gripped Rose's hand, terrified that she would be torn away from him and that something bad would happen to her.
    June_Roses Novice
    Well I’m flattered. XD)

“Carlos, I’ll take off your blindfold and you take off mine.” Ruby whispered as she let go of Carlos and tried to find his blindfold.
    Spice Novice
    Pfft))

Carlos took her hand and guided it to his blindfold. "Right there," he said, before letting out an alarmed sound. "Ruby, those were my eyes!"
    June_Roses Novice
    “Oops sorry!” She said. A guard looked behind them. “Whats going on back there?” He snarled.
    Spice Novice
    "Just roll with me, okay?" Carlos whispered, before raising his voice to the guard. "Nothing! Just a, uhm, hug for good luck!"
    June_Roses Novice
    A guard raised an eyebrow at him and shrugged it off. “Must be lovebirds.” He muttered loud enough for Carlos and Ruby to hear.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Carlos let out a soft sigh of relief. He reached out his hands and touched Ruby's face, finding the blindfold and untying it.
    June_Roses Novice
    Rubies face was a bright shade of red. “Did you hear what they said about us?!” She exclaimed in a whisper.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Carlos tried not to grin. "Yup. At least we have a cover now."
    June_Roses Novice
    “Of course you would say that, you were always the type to be a pervert.” She mumbled.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Excuse me?" Carlos said, raising an eyebrow. "What did you just say?"
    June_Roses Novice
    “Eep! Nothing.” She said quickly. Ruby blushed in embarrassment and turned her face the other way.
    Spice Novice
    "You're lucky I can't see right now," Carlos said, untying his blindfold. "I'm assuming that your face is red?"
    June_Roses Novice
    “Wrong.” She lied.