Nix!

Thread Topic: Nix!

Atticus Advanced
    "Don't your wings ever get sore?" She asked.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    He shoom his head "they did when i was just a hatchling, but my species is designed to fly for eternity. We only truly land if we are injured, or laying eggs. " he explained
    Atticus Advanced
    "Huh. Ok." She replied. "How do you lay eggs if you never find anyone to mate with?"
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    "My species lives a very long time, and its not that uncommon for us to run into eachother from time to time. Once a pair has mated, they usually stay together" he explained
    Atticus Advanced
    "Oh, ok. Are there ever any hybrids?" She asked. "We've had hybrids, but the current Queen hates them and kills any dragons that are hybrids, no matter what species."
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    "Of course there are hybrids. I would be more surprised if there wasnt" he said, frowning slightky
    Atticus Advanced
    I ship the two of them XD))

Timeskip to when they get there?))
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Ye)
    Atticus Advanced
    In a few days, a realm came into view, though all that could be seen was mist and fog. "Where is it?" She asked, confused.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Ivory rumbled quietly, closing his eyes to focus on the spines on his back "the mist is covering the islands, i think. Air only moves like tbis near land
    Atticus Advanced
    "How will we, like, not run into stuff when we get there? Does it fade once we're on the islands?" Blaze questioned.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    "I should be able to clear the fog around us" he said
    Cats17 Novice
    "How?" She asked
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Ivory didnt answer with words, instead heaving himself up and back as he flapped his main wings hard, the gusts produced similar to that of the winds of a hurricane
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot