Carla Stewart and the Ghostly Mansion

Thread Topic: Carla Stewart and the Ghostly Mansion

Wow: Yes

Name: Jack O'Lantern
    Monster: Scarecrow
    Appearance: His body is made of hay and straw and his bones are wood, he is the tallest, his head is a glowing pumpkin, this the name
    Clothes: Red plaid flannel shirt, brown pants, black buckle shoes, brown burlap hat
    Personality: Friendly, smart, fun-loving, helpful, full of energy
    Powers: He can take off his head and still see out of it
    Other: None
    Sword Akira Advanced
    Can I have a human form for my kelpie so I'm not just a horse walking around lol?

If not its okay because I know it's a monster world
    Yeah, I think I can make an exception for that. Considering kelpies are from folklore, it would make sense.
    Name: Brooke
    Monster: Kelpie
    Appearance:
    Human form: a small, non-threatening looking girl with strange purple eyes with triangle-shaped pupils, very long, wavy black hair tinged with purple, and dark skin
    Kelpie land form: a beautiful horse with a dark brown coat and black mane with purple streaks, and large purple eyes
    Kelpie sea form: the same characteristics as the land form, but without back legs. instead, she has a long purple tail
    Personality: she's very clever, manipulative, and sly
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Name: Lare Irst
    Monster: Full on demon
    Appearance: Closely cropped silvery monochrome hair, dark red eyes and impossibly pale skin.
    Clothes: A white T-shirt that appears to be splattered with blood, jeans cut off into shorts, and a baseball cap.
    Personality: She might seem sassy and stuck up at first, but she loves the people she cares for a lot.
    Powers: (If any) She can make fire when she wants and she has a strange power over reptiles.
    Other: Can be a bit overprotective.
    Alright then. We need one more monster and one person to play Carla.
    Anyone else?
    dragonsfire Advanced
    katqueen45 Senior
    I could join if you need more people (and if you'll have me, of course :0)
    Kat, I will always be delighted to have you in my roleplay. Would you like to be another monster or play as Carla?
    katqueen45 Senior
    I think I wanna be Carla this time round, so even if no on else joins as the last monster it'll be all good hehe
    Is there anything you want to change about her before I give you the character sheet?
    katqueen45 Senior
    Not really :D
    Okay

Name: Carla Stewart
    Appearance:
    Costume:
    Personality:
    Other:
    katqueen45 Senior
    Name: Carla Stewart
    Appearance: Long curly dark hair, light skin, wide brown eyes
    Costume: Mavis from Hotel Transylvania- Black dress, red and black striped tights, red tennis shoes, fake fangs
    Personality: Curious and explorative. A bit of a temper, pretty stubborn when things don't go her way.
    Other: She loves halloween things to the extreme, she could probably make a 2 page long list of her favorite halloween movies off the top of her head