1x1 rp

Thread Topic: 1x1 rp

pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Sgrios shrieked in agony as he was thrown from the lightning cloud, the sharp scent of burning bone filling the room as the lightning surged over him
    Yancy looked at the hallway to see that someone had followed them. A familiar deer-skulled Primordial walked into the room and said "I'm afraid I can't let you get your core back." Yes, it was Žetelac, god of death.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Sgrios groaned in pain as he tried to force himself up, his head spinning as he tried to focus. He heard Žetelac and his ears pinned back, hissing at him
    Žetelac said "I knew you weren't dead when I couldn't find you in the Underworld. I just didn't think someone would want to help you. Especially one of my disciples."
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Sgrios glared at him as he managed to get to his feet, his tail lashing "piss off" he hissed angrily
    Žetelac said "I left that Soul Hydra at Glacier Falls to kill you. And if not for that stupid dragon it would have." He then pulled out a monstrous sickle and said "I guess I'll just have to finish this myself."
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Sgrios's ears pinned flat against his head, lightning crackling around him as he hissed "id like to see you try f--- face
    Žetelac's sickle lit up with ghostly flames and he said "I intend to." He then rushed past Yancy to attack Sgrios directly.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Sgrios lept away to avoid the attack, slinging lightning at the god with his tail as he dodged
    Žetelac was hurt but unfazed. He then jumped into the air and fired more skulls. Yancy shot a few down with her skulls but there was too many.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Sgrios yelped in pain as one managed to hit him, but responded with more lightning as he tried to get the spire in between hinself and Žetelac
    Žetelac tried to close the distance but Yancy was preventing it.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Sgrios started arking lightning off the walls to strike the other god, keeping one eye on Yancy
    Žetelac used one of his spells to push past Yancy, knocking her out. He then rushed to Sgrios, blasting skulls at him.
    tyler mee Newbie
    [poll.V1S6]