Warrior Cat Roleplay!

Thread Topic: Warrior Cat Roleplay!

ChameleonLeap Junior
    Clans:

❦ StormClan ❦ This clan rolls into battle like a stormcloud. They’re never heard but their presence is defined by the large clan of cats most likely hurtling towards you like headless chickens (:3).

❆ IceClan ❆ Unlike StormClan, IceClan is the calmer and more chill side of the clans. Once, they were part of StormClan- but soon many cats departed in search of a better way to live.

❀ TangleClan ❀ TangleClan cats are intelligent and fierce. They will try to calm down arguments that flare between clans, but if it comes down to battle, they’re some of the fiercest fighters.

❂ RainClan ❂ The ThunderClan of the four clans. These cats are well-known for their agility and their ability to adapt to just about anything. They’re known to be helpful, brave, and courageous.

Character Sheet

✮ Name:
    ✮ Age:
    ✮ Clan:
    ✮ Gender:
    ✮ Appearance (images are allowed):
    ✮ Backstory (optional):
    ✮ Personality:
    Hi ChamelonLeap! Can I join?
    ChameleonLeap Junior
    ChameleonLeap Junior
    Of course! I’ll make my character sheet as soon as I finish my first class :’)
    ✮ Name:
    ✮ Age: 12 moons
    ✮ Clan: StormClan
    ✮ Gender: Tom
    ✮ Appearance: Dark blue/gray medium-long fur, soft pale green eyes
    ✮ Backstory: Was raised to be a strong and powerful fighter in StormClan, but feels in his heart that leaping into battle isn't always the right answer.
    ✮ Personality:
    Keyboard Junior

*inhales*

ChameleonLeap Junior
    ChameleonLeap Junior
    ✮ Name: Spacepaw
    ✮ Age: 11 moons
    ✮ Gender: She-cat
    ✮ Appearance (images are allowed): A small medium grey she-cat with large purple/blue eyes. Her pelt color accompanied by swirls of lighter an darker grey.
    ✮ Backstory (optional): N/A
    ✮ Personality: An adventurous, but extremely fierce apprentice. Spacepaw is highly loyal to StormClan and she’d never dream to betray them.
    could i join?
    ChameleonLeap Junior
    Yep!
    Oh wow, I forgot the cat's name.))

✮ Name: Hurricanepaw
    ✮ Age: 12 moons
    ✮ Gender: Tom
    ✮ Appearance: Dark blue/gray medium-long fur, soft pale green eyes
    ✮ Backstory: Was raised to be a strong and powerful fighter in StormClan, but feels in his heart that leaping into battle isn't always the right answer.
    ✮ Personality: Genuinely kind, but adventurous too
    Can I do more than one?
    Cool.

✮ Name: Ivypaw
    ✮ Age: 11 1/2 moons
    ✮ Clan: TangleClan
    ✮ Gender: Female
    ✮ Appearance (images are allowed): a small tortoiseshell cat with bright green eyes
    ✮ Backstory (optional): nothing really
    ✮ Personality: very clever and selfless to a fault, caring, and seems to know what you need before you even know that you need it
    ✮ Name: Snowflake
    ✮ Age: 11 moons
    ✮ Clan: Rogue
    ✮ Appearance (images are allowed): silky and fluffy white fur, slightly light blue
    ✮ Backstory: She's been a rogue since she was a kit, because her parents died
    ✮ Personality: Has learnt to take care of herself overtime
    Keyboard Junior
    (I thought I should let you know I never read Warrior Cats so I don’t really know how this works)

✮ Name: Lily
    ✮ Age: 5 (baby cat OWO)
    ✮ Clan: Rain Clan (because we all know I love rain)
    ✮ Appearance: Here
    ✮ Backstory (optional): She was found dumped in the forest...
    ✮ Personality: Energetic, emotional (emotions change quickly) and fast