Warrior Cat Roleplay!

Thread Topic: Warrior Cat Roleplay!

Eclipsestar stepped gracefully onto the high rock solemnly. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the high rock for a clan meeting!" She yowled. The cats formed as she called, each padding into the clearing one by one.
    ChameleonLeap Junior
    we haven’t started yet, please do not post until we’re all ready))
    Um, I don't think MoonClan was one of the Clan options she gave us. And also I don't think we were supposed to start yet.))
    SprinkledSpice Experienced
    ✮ Name: Lakepaw
    ✮ Age: 13 moons
    ✮ Clan: TangleClan
    ✮ Gender: Male
    ✮ Appearance (images are allowed): Medium length gray-blue fur with white flecks on his back, as well as seagreen eyes.
    ✮ Backstory (optional):
    ✮ Personality: (to be shown in rp)

✮ Name: Littlepaw
    ✮ Age: 10 moons
    ✮ Clan: StormClan
    ✮ Gender: Female
    ✮ Appearance (images are allowed): Fluffy white fur with silver tabby patterns on her legs, as well as gray eyes.
    ✮ Backstory (optional):
    ✮ Personality: (to be shown in rp, probably shy and tentative)

✮ Name: Thunder
    ✮ Age: 4 1/2 moons
    ✮ Clan: (none)
    ✮ Gender: Male
    ✮ Appearance (images are allowed): Pale gray kit with one amber eye and one blue eye.
    ✮ Backstory (optional): Born to a rogue mother, he wandered around, foraging where he could. He managed to find the forest somehow, and has yet to find a clan willing to take him in.
    ✮ Personality: (to be revealed in rp)
    SprinkledSpice Experienced
    Sorry for all of the cs's hehe
    Oof! Sorry, I didn't read the thingie-majigie!
    ChameleonLeap Junior
    Nah, it’s all good

✮ Name: Sailfloat (by far my favorite warrior cat name ever)
    ✮ Age: 23 moons
    ✮ Clan: RainClan
    ✮ Gender: she-cat
    ✮ Appearance (images are allowed): Sailfloat is a tabby/cream cat. Her eyes are a pale aqua color and she’s slightly floofy with a white underbelly.
    ✮ Backstory (optional): N/A (I’m also lazy~)
    ✮ Personality: Sailfloat is highly suspicious, and close-minded. She’s slightly feisty and she gets extremely envious if someone is favored over her, she’ll grow out of it- of course. Otherwise, the she-cat is very spicy and she’s highly loyal to her family members.

✮ Name: Deerpaw
    ✮ Age: 11
    ✮ Gender: Tom
    ✮ Appearance (images are allowed): A tom with blue eyes and a honey brown pelt. He has tufted ears and a white underbelly and paws, along with a speckled goldish brown back.
    ✮ Backstory (optional): Still lazy...
    ✮ Personality: Deerpaw is a social and accepting tom, who’s always up for adventure. The rest is tbd
    I'll just exit! Sorry, but I can't play with limited things! My imagination is too wild... No offense!!! I'm sorry!!!
    ChameleonLeap Junior
    Aw, it’s fine!

So sorry to make you feel oppressed
    Don't apologize! It's my own doings, and my own personality! It's not right to blame somebody else for your own doings! ^w^
    Besides, you seem like very nice people! ^w^
    ChameleonLeap Junior
    (*☻-☻*)

Ty!
    No problem! :D
    ✮ Name: Bramblepaw
    ✮ Age: 10 moons
    ✮ Gender: Tom
    ✮ Appearance: dark brown fur with hints of light brown
    ✮ Backstory: Strong, hates everyone
    Keyboard Junior