Neverland

Thread Topic: Neverland

  • avatar
    Eggaly Novice
    "well ain't this gonna be a world o fun." Hook said thinking about what happened to his ship all those years ago due to Wendy. "And we'll catch those dreaded children." Hook said.

    -

    Lorelei heard the others swinging miles behind on the vines and made it a bit of a race because she remembered how tired the younger children got. "I'll race ya there guys!" Lorelei yelled.
  • avatar
    Quinn took a running start and reached for a vine and swung back and forth. She rolled her eyes when Lorelei made it a competition. “It’s a rescue not a race!” She yelled over the whooshing of several vines.
  • avatar
    dragonsfire Experienced
    Katherine wondered if anyone had heard her. But even if they had, why would they come onto a pirate ship for one girl? It didn't seem likely.
    She started wondering what happened since her mum left. Why did Peter join up with Hook, his archenemy? What happened to the Lost Boys? Tinker Bell? Why did he kidnap her? She had said no, why couldn't he have respected and accepted her decision?
  • avatar
    SprinkledSpice Experienced
    Felix flipped in midair and caught another vine. "Well, we can't resist being showy sometimes," he said.
  • avatar
    Eggaly Novice
    Lorelei silently rolled her eyes at Quinn's comment. She knew that they didn't understand what Lorelei was doing, but she'd do it anyway.
  • avatar
    Quinn swung from vine to vine. “What are we going to do when we reach Hook and Peter’s ship!?” She asked.
  • avatar
    Septagon Newbie
    Katherine shifted her position. It's rather hard to get in a comfortable position with your hands tied behind your back.
    She looked around. It looked like no one would come down there unless they needed something like sails or ropes. Or unless they came to visit her.
  • avatar
    SprinkledSpice Experienced
    "We should do the Phoenix formation," Felix said. The others around him made quite murmurs of understanding. "We shoot at the ship from up above to distract them while another team moves in to get the captive."

    A boy held up an arrow with a large boxing glove on it. "They're gonna get r'al thumped."
  • avatar
    Wester Newbie
    "of course." Lorelei said. Lorelei looked around before swinging down just at the shoreline.
  • avatar
    Quinn hopped down, landing on her knees in the sand. She flicked her hair it of her face and got to her feet. She looked out at the ship. “How are we even going to get there?” She asked critically.
  • avatar
    dragonsfire Experienced
    Katherine managed to get her arms in front of her by putting her arms in a circle and putting her legs through it. She was in a much more comfortable position now. Her ropes were so tight, though. They had cut into her skin, making her wrists bleed.
  • avatar
    SprinkledSpice Experienced
    "I would say the archers continue by vines while the rescue team moves by boat, unless anyone has any better ideas," Felix said.
  • avatar
    dragonsfire Experienced
  • avatar
    Eggaly Novice
    That sounds good!" Lorelei yelled in a commanding voice so she'd be heard.
  • avatar
    Quinn nodded. She stared out at the waters and shivered. The last time she’d been there...........things didn’t go as they were supposed to.

Log in to post or Get your free account