Lovely

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 20, '20 3:54am

Thread Topic: Lovely

Alt_Queen Newbie
    Charlie giggled before asking,"Mind joining me in the kitchen? I'll let you eat some of cookie dough." She smiled widely.
    Eggaly Novice
    "of course." Lyra said. She was smiling now, she was having fun and she had just got there.
    Alt_Queen Newbie
    Cheryl smiled as she pulled out a thing of cookie dough out of the fridge. "So, tell me about yourself. What do you like to do for fun?',she stayed before pulling out a pan and a can of Pam.
    Eggaly Novice
    "well, I really like to read, and take walks when I can." Lyra said thinking about what eggsactly she does in her free time.
    Alt_Queen Newbie
    "Me too! I also like to paint and go to punk clubs.",she said with an excited smile as she put a piece of cookie dough in her mouth.
    Eggaly Novice
    "I've never been to a club." Lyra said with a laugh, Lyra then got some cookie dough for herself.
    Alt_Queen Newbie
    Cheryl giggled. "I have a fake I.D. You're supposed to be eighteen, however I'm seventeen ",she confessed as she slid a pan full of cookie dough and wax paper into a preheated oven.
    Eggaly Novice
    "I could probably go then, I'm nineteen." Lyra said with a smile. "But I'd probably get nervous in there, I get scared around crowds." Lyra said.
    Alt_Queen Newbie
    "I do too. However, if you look intimidating enough people tend to leave you alone.",she said with a big smile before taking another sip of wine.
    Eggaly Novice
    "I don't think I can ever look that intimidating." Lyra said then sipped her wine.
    Alt_Queen Newbie
    Mary giggled before taking another sip of wine. "I also dress in the punk fashion honestly.",she confessed with a smile.
    Eggaly Novice
    "I noticed, my style is mostly casual." Lyra said looking at her plaid knee-length skirt and grey tee-shirt.
    Alt_Queen Newbie
    "It looks cute on you though.",she stated before blushing deeply.
    Eggaly Novice
    "thank you, I think your style suits you too Cheryl." Lyra Said.
    Alt_Queen Newbie
    Cheryl smiled before the stove's timer went off. "Would you like some cookies?",she asked as she walked to the stove.

This thread is locked. You may not post.