Lovely

Thread Topic: Lovely

Alt_Queen Newbie
    "I'm sorry.",Cheryl said before wrapping the painting back up with the dark cloth. "This is why I don't talk to many people. I'm going to end up making someone uncomfortable.",she confessed before going back to the closet.
    Eggaly Novice
    "it's ok, you love who you love, to be completely honest I think the idea they have is flawed." Lyra said trying to comfort Cheryl, she didn't even know why, she still wanted to report it, but at the same time she didn't.
    Alt_Queen Newbie
    "I agree.",Cheryl confessed.
    Eggaly Novice
    Lyra didn't know what to say now, she could say any number of things, but they might be offensive or something.
    Alt_Queen Newbie
    Cheryl smiled before drinking more wine and putting a cookie in her mouth.
    Eggaly Novice
    Lyra dipped a cookie in wine and wondered how Cheryl knew she was a pansexual.
    Alt_Queen Newbie
    Cheryl smiled before saying,"Did you bring the movie you was talking about on the phone yesterday?", She sweetly asked.
    Eggaly Novice
    "oh, yeah perfect blue, here it is." Lyra said pulling the movie out of her bag.
    Alt_Queen Newbie
    Cheryl smiled before taking the DVD gingerly and putting it into the DVD player. She handed Lyra the remote with a smile before sitting down next to her.
    Eggaly Novice
    Lyra turned up the volume a bit and grabbed another cookie.
    Alt_Queen Newbie
    Cheryl smiled and snuggled into Lyra out of habit. Before catching her action and getting off Lyra. "I'm sorry.",she muttered in embarrassment.
    Eggaly Novice
    "it's ok." Lyra said before very quietly mumbling "it was warm."
    Alt_Queen Newbie
    Cheryl blushed deeply before awkwardly cuddling her slowly. "
    Eggaly Novice
    Lyra just watched the movie and tried not to blush or make a fool of herself.
    Alt_Queen Newbie
    Cheryl giggled before saying,"This movie is good."