Deadline

Thread Topic: Deadline

Mikan ran up to the boy "thank you." She said with admiration in her voice.
    He shrugged. "Do me a favor and act like that never happened."

He walked into the next class, sitting in the back of the class again.
    "okay." Mikan said. She went into her next class and sat down next to one of her friends. Mikan then rubbed her scar because it was burning once again.
    Aiden put his face in his hands.

'Stupid, stupid, stupid,' he told himself. 'You are an absolute idiot.'
    "Mikan if you keep that up your skin will peal off." Leanne mikan's friend said. "Then let it peal." Mikan replied.
    "Who can tell me what you get when you mix hydrogen compounds and oxygen compounds? This one's easy, class," the teacher said. "Anyone know the answer?"
    Mikan would usually raise her hand in seconds but was more interested in the fight going to outside the window between two sports people.
    Aiden kept his mouth shut. He didn't need any more attention while he was SUPPOSED to stay at least somewhat incognito.

"You get water, Ms. Coleman," a girl said, who was obviously the teacher's pet.

"Very good, Patricia," the teacher said before continuing on. Aiden scribbled something down in his notebook:

Patricia: Teacher's Pet
    Mikan was now fully invested in the fight no one could see. She could read what they were saying. She stopped when they started kissing because she was grossed out.
    Aiden looked at his notebook blankly before scribbling down everything else he knew about the school.
    Mikan was now focusing on the lesson. She already knew what they were learning, so she decided to think about her lunch.
    "Class dismissed," the teacher said eventually, and they all piled out of the classroom.
    Now mikan was happy. "Just one more hour till lunch time." Mikan wispered to herself. She was happy because she had onigiri and pickled yams then for dessert chocolate.
    Packed for lunch
    Jayfeather310 Senior
    (I’m going to make an RP for one of you to join, but I might make another character if both of you want to join!)