The String

Thread Topic: The String

Myriad picked at his fingers and nodded, starting to dig through his many pockets
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Belladonna perched on the sofa, watching Myriad with a mingled sense of intrigue and curiosity.
    Eggaly Junior
    "we should go eat once you put in your contacts." Screech said casually
    Myriad didnt respond as he finnaly found his contacts, opening the case and carefully putting them in. Due to the colouring of them, the whites of his eyes turned black
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Belladonna noticed but didn't mention it. Myriad probably had his reasons. "I agree. Let's eat, shall we?"
    Eggaly Junior
    "I can already smell that my dad made stew." Screech said
    Myroad blinked and made a face, unused to the feeling of the contacts before nodding in agreement
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Belladonna lead the way to the kitchen, where the tantalizing smells were originating.
    Elra Newbie
    "hi kids, ya finally came for food." Nori said with a hardy laugh
    Myriad flinched and stayed behind Bella, picking at his hands again
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Yep," Belladonna said. Prism smiled warmly at them all.

"Why don't you three take a seat?" she suggested. "I'll bring your food right away."
    Eggaly Junior
    Screech sat down and remembered what got myriad out of the house in the first place. He wondered what myriad was thinking
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Myriad slowly sat down
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Prism set down bowls of hot stew in front of all of them, plunking down some wooden utensils for each.

"Thank you, ma'am," Belladonna said. "And thank you, sir."
    Eggaly Junior
    "Thanks prism." Screech said before putting a huge spoonful of stew in his mouth