The Facility

Thread Topic: The Facility

Jayfeather310 Senior
    As Scarlet inched closer towards her, Soleila could feel his breath on her neck. “Need something?” She asked persistently as she whipped around to face him. She almost stumbled, marking her face in embarrassment.
    Soleila dusted her skirt off again and met Scarlet’s gaze, waiting for his response. She noticed a shapeshifter behind them, then shook her head.
    dark shadow 99 Advanced
    Scarlet met her gaze. "I don't need anything, you just seem alone. Haven't you noticed it's better to stick with a group or someone who's been here a while?" He said as people walked by them uttering [i]"why is he talking to her?"[i] and [i]"what are they talking about?"[i] as others walked by them.
    dark shadow 99 Advanced
    Meant to have those italicised)
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Erratum went to say something before he froze up when someone touched his back, sinking his nails into his cheek and drawing blood before he twisted around, the drawn blood quickly forming strings that entangled the idiot that touches him, who he then procided the fling away from him
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Katima silently teleported quickly as she caught the person mid-air,soon landing on the floor,placing the troublemaker on their feet before going back to her table casually like nothing hadn't happened.
    Rue made a silent squeaking noise. What was that? She turned into a bat to get out of the nasty string.

'That's what people get here for helping,' she thought grimly, perching herself on top of a table. She hated this place. If only there was some sort of window. She eyed Katima silently. Maybe she could make herself an ally.
    Jayfeather310 Senior
    “No, I don’t want to be seen with.. you,” Soleila muttered, avoiding all eye contact with Scarlet. She twitched, the shook her head again.
    Soleila rushed outside of the cafeteria and into her cell, which she had all to herself. For the rest of the day, the children continued their studies of controlling their powers, as per usual.

{this was kinda slow, so there will be a timeskip to night time.}

Soleila was awakened by the sound of a loud bang. “H-huh,” she yawned, rising from her bed. Something must have gotten hit, or fallen outside. Maybe it was just the wind.. But the noise made itself present once again. Carefully, tiptoed to her cell door. She was still currently wearing her clothes from earlier, since she had accidentally fallen asleep. The time on the digital clock read 10:30, so it really wasn’t that late. Foot by foot, Soleila creeped out of her cell and into the dark halls of the facility.
    dark shadow 99 Advanced
    Scarlet ignored the banging, staying in his cell. it's probably just someone trying to get out again he thought to himself. But as it continued he crept out to see what it was. He didn't want to be caught out of his cell, again. The punishment would be to severe and, though he can take it, didn't want to.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Erratum jolted awake when he heard the banging and sat up, staring intently at the door. He jumped slightly when he heard the sound again before he got out of bed and moved to the door, carefully opening it and stepping out before starting to follow the sound
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Katima silently listened to the banging,debating if she should leave her cell to investigate or to just stay in her cell,soon shrugging as she got up from her bed before walking over to the door of her cell,carefully opening it and heading towards it.
    Rue opened the door to her cell carefully. What had that banging noise been? She had to see for herself what it was.
    Jayfeather310 Senior
    Soleila grabbed her satchel and dig through it. Quickly, she stabbed herself with one of her syringes, increasing her powerful abilities. She focused and concentrated on getting outside, then she did. She had teleported to the yard outside of the facility. Of course, there was a fence enclosing her in, but at least there weren’t any guards or patrols out.

Soleila breathed in the crispy, cold air as her teeth chattered. She heard footsteps behind her, sending a chill down her spine.
    dark shadow 99 Advanced
    Scarlet wondered the halls for a while, not many people would be out and about unless they were also curious. And if any guards were near they would be searching for the sound as well. He went to where he heard it the strongest, which was a dead end for it was just an empty spot in the wall. He needed to find out the source of this sound, so he summoned a dark flame in his palm and put it against the bottom wall. After it burned a large enough gap for him to crawl through he did so, and extinguished it. He stood up and dusted himself off. Seeing a figure in the darkness not far ahead, he walked towards the person. Hopefully it isn't a guard, otherwise I'm screwed he thought to himself as he walked closer to the person
    dark shadow 99 Advanced
    (Minor bump)
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Erratum glanced around as he came to a stop, noticing a hole down the hall. He got curious and cautiously walked over, narrowing his eyes at it before crawling though. He spotted some people and moved to some darker shadows