A Match From The Stars

Thread Topic: A Match From The Stars

Isabel Star Advanced
    couch*
    Dustin said "No not exactly magic. Just space saving mechanics." Dustin then looked at her as she devoured the rice and said "Glad you like it."
    Isabel Star Advanced
    "I love it, Dustin the Oracle." she said with a warm smile.
    Dustin asked "So if you don't mind me asking, did you really come from space or are you messing with me?"
    Isabel Star Advanced
    "What? Space? Oh stars I gave it away didn't I." She mumbled, looking down at her feet. "Apollo will be so disappointed... yes, I come from the stars. I'm the goddess of galaxies."
    Dustin asked “Well what’s a goddess doing on Earth? Are you just here to observe humans?”
    Isabel Star Advanced
    “Uh, actually, I have no idea. I kinda just landed here. And I have no clue how to get back...”
    Dustin said "Well, you're welcome to stay here until you can go back where you belong."
    Isabel Star Advanced
    “Thank you, Dustin the Oracle!” She said with a grin. You know I was skeptical when Kronos wanted to make this planet but it turned out just fine if someone like you lives on it!"
    Dustin said "You're welcome." He thought about what she was saying though. If she really was a goddess, would that mean other magic exists?
    Isabel Star Advanced
    “Soooooooooo, any questions for the ruler of the stars??” She said with a grin.
    Dustin asked just one question "How will our universe ended?"
    Isabel Star Advanced
    Noctis went a little rigid. “It’s a long time from now, so no need to worry!”
    Dustin said "Yes, but I would like to know how it will end. Even if I'm not around for it. Will it just blow up or will it collapse in on itself and then explode into a new universe?"
    Isabel Star Advanced
    "The universe... when I am killed, the universe will rot slowly, all life will die and then planets and starts will turn into dust. Until finally elements themselves disintegrate and nothing will be left but the void." She said this quietly. "Unless I have a child, there will be no second chance. It will simply be the end of time."