Bleach roleplay

• Locked due to inactivity on Mar 4, '17 3:54am

Thread Topic: Bleach roleplay

Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Kyoko looked up at him, he did nothing to hide his tears. He wasn't afraid to show emotions and hiding them was what made you weak. " Please just let me go home"'he said quietly
    Ringto Junior
    Ken ignored his question and moved closer kneeling down beside him. "I... have a feeling that what I am doing is not the right way to make friends-" He simply stated out sighing. "If I let you go you'll tell on me." He sat back taking the apple out of his pocket setting it in the other's lap looking down.
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Kyoko looked at him weakly " I promise I won't tell anyone if you just let me go home" he said softly " I'll Ben your friend just please let me go home before my daddy starts to worry"
    Ringto Junior
    "No- I mean..." He paused a bit before moving closer putting a hand on the boys shoulder. He noticed the tears and softly, with his thumb wiped them away. "I'm sorry I made you cry." He simply said untying him a bit. "Please stay for a bit, okay?"
    Puppet master12 Hot Shot
    Kyoko's body tensed " Please I just want to go home" he said softly. He just wanted to go back and watch his daddy fighting his division members as he always did on his birthday , well actually just as his daddy always did.

This thread is locked. You may not post.