I need to talk to myself.

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:20pm

Thread Topic: I need to talk to myself.

tomboy9876 Experienced
    This isn't a funny topic. I don't know why you're laughing.
    Teresa22 Advanced
    I've gone through too much to believe in god. It wouldn't help to believe that the person who put me through all this is going to help me out. When I did believe my life went downhill. I'm already having no luck and if my life goes down again, im not coming back,
    tomboy9876 Experienced
    Sometimes pain is necessary to achieve happiness. Jesus died on the cross for us. He suffered, and that's what his followers must do sometimes.
    Teresa22 Advanced
    You want me to kill myself? That's not a first. e_e
    Selena112 Senior
    What's not funny? The fact that I don't believe in your god?

*sigh* T, I'm always here for you. You know that, don't you?
    Selena112 Senior
    You know, TB, you really aren't helping.
    tomboy9876 Experienced
    NO. Please, don't kill yourself! That's not what I meant... I'm just saying that you'll be happier in the end.

None of it's funny; religion is a serious topic.
    Selena112 Senior
    I know it is. I don't follow your religion, and I'd like you to respect that.
    tomboy9876 Experienced
    Being supportive and doing my best to make her feel better isn't helping? Fine, I'll leave if she wants me to.
    Teresa22 Advanced
    I thought I did. Anyone who says that never is anymore.
    tomboy9876 Experienced
    I do respect it! I honestly don't judge people who aren't of my religion. I promise. I just don't think anything about religion can be considered funny considering it can have a major impact on your life.
    Selena112 Senior
    Oh. Well, I'll have to go soon. And, I know having this follow up what I just said is hypocritical, but I am here for you. And I love you.
    tomboy9876 Experienced
    Teresa, anyone who says what?

Sorry, there's sort of a lot going on at once.
    Teresa22 Advanced
    I've been miserable for twelve years, going on thirteen. You think that's going to change just like that? I'm not sure if I can wait that out, watching myself spiral down and knowing that if god doesn't choose to kill me, the misery will.
    Teresa22 Advanced
    @Selena okay.

@tb it was to Selena.

This thread is locked. You may not post.