The Rose Garden
Thread Topic: The Rose Garden
-
Is it weird that I’m just chewing on my zipper-
I think it’s because I’m anxious :,) -
Nah, I do that sometimes too
Either we're both weird or its normal :')
Are you oke buddie? D: -
XD
Yeah, I’m doing alr :D -
KWKSJJDE MY SISTER JUST TOLD MY BROTHER TO KILL ME-
WHERE DID A 4 YEAR OLD LEARN SUCH LANGUAGE 😭 -
D:
-
:,))
-
You have a sister?
-
The most adorable one ever
-
Someone kill me-
My brother is just sitting there watching TV while my sister proceeds to make a mess 😭
I guess I gotta clean
AgAin -
*sOBS* NOT THE LEGOS
-
THEY’RE BLOCKS
MAYBE SOME LEGOS IDK
JUST A BIG ASS PILE OF STUFF 😭 -
wAILS
😭😭😭😭😭 -
I KNOW IT’LL PROLLY TAKE JUST A FEW SECS TO CLEAN
BUT STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 -
RIP JUNE 😭😭😭
-
Brb bc now I’m actually gonna go clean it instead of sulking 😭😭😭
Post a reply as a guest or Log In
REMEMBER:
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules
- Do not harass or insult other people. Treat others how you'd like to be treated.
View all 10 forum rules






