Drekk's thread.

Thread Topic: Drekk's thread.

LightEmUp Advanced
    Don't forget my DMs are always available, even if I'm asleep. I don't know if ranting helps you, but if it does, PLEASE do not hesitate to send me 50 messages about how you're feeling. Especially if it means it could help reduce the thoughts, or even just to give you something to do (focusing on typing/putting thoughts into words rather than sh).
    LightEmUp Advanced
    I also want to make sure you know that this does not overpower the several nights you didn't give in. You made it to eight full nights. I know that's a huge breakthrough for you, and I'm confident you can get there again & go past that. We are here for you. We believe in you.
    Faceless Knight Advanced
    Thank you Jill. It means alot. Ik that's kinda a generic answer but it really does mean alot.
    Faceless Knight Advanced
    Also I actually made to 9 full nights before last night : )
    LightEmUp Advanced
    Oh really? I can't math, that's why I dropped out 😌
    Faceless Knight Advanced
    Math is never fun
    Faceless Knight Advanced
    A few days ago my mom got sick with symptoms consistent with covid and in all honesty I'm a little disappointed that she's recovered. I don't really wish death upon her but it definitely wouldn't have upset me and everything would've been so much better for everyone in my family. She negatively impacts everyone she interacts with. It would really just be better if she wasn't here anymore.
    Faceless Knight Advanced
    if i were to kill myself i think the best way would be to go into a field or forest on a winter night that's deep in the negatives and just go to sleep, freeze, and never wake up. it would be such a peaceful way to go.
    Faceless Knight Advanced
    i keep accidentally scratching and bumping my cuts : /
    Faceless Knight Advanced
    hmm, do i have anything positive i can talk about here
    Faceless Knight Advanced
    damn, my mind is only going towards the negative
    PointlessDreams Advanced
    I feel that in my soul man
    Faceless Knight Advanced
    not fun stuff, i hope both our minds can turn around
    PointlessDreams Advanced
    :( yeah