Ripper's Edge

Thread Topic: Ripper's Edge

Sniperlazy Experienced
    If you dont mind how about we both just sulk for a bit

You said you just want to fall into someones arms

Well i want someone specific in my arms but its like a wolf falling inlove with a rabbit its worthless and its slowly destorying me
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    Sure. We can do that.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it gets better.

I just want someone who cares and I won't chase away or anything. I feel like I'm cursed. It never goes well whenever I meet someone, but I'm always so easy to fall for someone all the time.
    Sniperlazy Experienced
    How old are u
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    Sniperlazy Experienced
    Youre on the border of where people only want to mess around and when people want something more serious give it 2 or so years
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    I try, but there's no point in saying so because it doesn't appear that I do.
    It's a struggle not to fall, and at some point I just give in. But you're right. You'd expect me to be the one who just wants to mess around, but it's usually the other person.
    Sniperlazy Experienced
    Exactly be patient
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    I just feel so lonely though.
    Most days I literally feel like I'm dying inside.
    Sniperlazy Experienced
    Not gonna lie thats what i have been feeling like for the past 3 weeks
    When someone i have been purposely avoiding decides to break through my defences and tell me things that im sure few others know it really hurts when u realize you cant do anything
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    I just don't want to feel this anymore.
    Nobody should have to feel that.
    Sniperlazy Experienced
    I can easily get rid of all this built up stress and pain if i could just talk to her alone somewhere that isnt at work especially cause i work for her parents
    I could ask her out and take her someplace she even told me she eould make time in her schedule to spend a day with me but ye its not so simple for me
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    I think you should give it a try, whenever you can.

Meanwhile, I'll sit and wait for my demise. I hope it comes soon.
    Sniperlazy Experienced
    I cant actually
    Raiden Ripper Novice
    Oh. I don't know what to say, then.

Guess we both just wait, in that case.
    Sniperlazy Experienced
    Well i could but where do we go i cant take her anywhere cause she most likely has been there already due to their lifestyle of going somewhere EVERY weekend even though i know that going to an old place with someone else is a new experience
    And due to covid the places we would both like are closed
    Which leaves a simple coffee which is way too public to discuss things and the other option is spend the day on the beach which annoys me cause well she regularly goes to the beach with other friends and seems to enjoy their company so im afraid that i wont make her happy or that she will regret it