For a lonely soul, you're having such a nice time.

Thread Topic: For a lonely soul, you're having such a nice time.

Acceptance Advanced
    ......f--- I'd kill for some hot chocolate right now
    Atticus Advanced
    Lol in January my friend ran out and I mailed a package of the little packets to her because she totally didn't make me. Well technically she gave me a kitten in return, so worth it!
    Acceptance Advanced
    ........bruh I want to be rewarded for acts of kindness with kittens???
    Atticus Advanced
    She only gave me one. And it had AIDS for cats, I think its called the same thing, so we had to put it down... poor thing...
    Acceptance Advanced
    D: that's terrible oh my god
    it could have been good
    Atticus Advanced
    It was pretty sad. We hadn't even gotten to give it a name yet. Now that I think about it I would've called it Sol, a character from my books, except it was female 0.0
    Acceptance Advanced
    oh? did sol end up being a good character? I don't remember anything from the series past the first book of the third set
    Acceptance Advanced
    Atticus Advanced
    But my friend's cat is having another litter of kittens in a few weeks. She raises cats and takes care of them and gives them away. Same for dogs but ngl I like kittens better. Maybe I can ask for one, especially since they'll be Russian Blue ones :)
    Acceptance Advanced
    :000000 actual russian blue? that's so cool
    Atticus Advanced
    No Sol is just plain evil. And all that cat did was try to bite and scratch us. And scratched my dog's nose. But she looked and acted like Sol.
    Atticus Advanced
    Well, the mother and father are both russian blue this time, so yeah. Usually kittens like these from breeders are $1500 - $3000

Heh heh I get them for free
    Ethel Advanced
    RUSSIAN BLUES YFHNHBHBHH

I LOVE RUSSIAN BLUES HFJNHNN
    Atticus Advanced
    I hope they get a hold of two bengal cats next spring or this winter. Bengal kittens are cool too. Or maine coon
    Acceptance Advanced
    that's what I thought .-.
    that's awesome
    I've read a lot of really good things about that breed