The Apology Thread

• Locked due to inactivity on Jun 21, '20 3:54am

Thread Topic: The Apology Thread

Clara Ford Novice
    Before this happened, I really wanted Shadow to know that I could feel his pain. I wanted to tell him I was proud of him for being so strong through it all...
    Clara Ford Novice
    Truth be told, I could hear God telling me, "You know he misses you." But, I hurt him anyway. Maybe I AM a bad girlfriend, but I'll always be here for him, if he ever has a change of heart.
    Ericat Experienced
    Ignore all these people, they don't know anything about you and Shadow. Frigging liars.

But the Unicornkat x Shadow thing is real.
    Clara Ford Novice
    ...He told me he was sorry elsewhere. I know it's real, but...
    Ericat Experienced
    No one's telling you a lie when they say that. But you need to get your man back.
    Keyboard Novice
    Yeah, and what's even more sad is I saw in another thread that Unicornkat already was dating someone else...
    Clara Ford Novice
    I know. But, how?
    Gotta go eat lunch.
    Keyboard Novice
    Ok bye.
    Clara Ford Novice
    I need to figure this out...
    Jeeshan Hot Shot
    He cheated on you, but you still love him.
    ;_; damn ur so... nice
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    👆

I want to know why you're apologizing to someone who cheated on you & hurt you?
    Clara Ford Novice
    Because I hurt him back, and deep inside, I knew it was because he missed me. He was hiding his pain to keep me strong.
    Ashl3y Senior
    sis the way you are justifying an unhealthy approach to relationships and love with God is REALLY bad. you didn’t hurt him back by standing up for yourself and worth???

i understand you’re feelings strongly about this but seriously you have GOT to consider yourself rather than him or any feelings about him.
    Clara Ford Novice
    …
    I understand what you're saying...but I may never be able to explain why I do this in a way anyone would get it.
    Ashl3y Senior
    whatever it is you think you have, sense, or feel. doesn’t negate how unhealthy this is. you’re hurting yourself on a subconscious and emotional level.
    we really just looking out for you.

This thread is locked. You may not post.