Quotes

Thread Topic: Quotes

dragonsfire Novice
    What?
    Raynefall Junior
    What are you questions?
    dragonsfire Novice
    I never knew that someone had calculated where and when frogs were croaking.
    dragonsfire Novice
    Screaming, rather.
    dragonsfire Novice
    “I think you have to burn down several buildings before you can consider yourself to be an actual maniac for pyro,” Emma said. “I think before that you’re just an enthusiast.”

Well, I guess I'm just an enthusaist.
    dragonsfire Novice
    ''Divided we stand,' Simon thought, his stubborn biceps refusing to bulge. 'United we do push-ups.”
    dragonsfire Novice
    “Yep. Do you want anything?"
    "I've always kind of wanted a Batman clock that says 'WAKE UP, BOY WONDER' when it goes off," he said. "It would liven up my room.”
    Raynefall Junior
    "Upon nightfall the screaming starts again.It will continue until sunrise"
    dragonsfire Novice
    Except when it's winter. Then the screaming starts at about 5.
    dragonsfire Novice
    "We're Nephilim, said Julian. "We're not even supposed to know about the Avengers. Besides," he added, "Iron Man is obviously the best-looking."
    dragonsfire Novice
    “And go the speed limit!" Julian yelled as Mark disappeared around the side of the building.
    "It's the sky, Julian," said Emma. "There isn't really a speed limit."
    Raynefall Junior
    True.
    Raynefall Junior
    "Imagine being a teenage girl with her teenage boyfriend walking down a dark and spooky hallway filled with fog, and finding a small demonic-looking thing jumping like a madman, shouting 'PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME' at the top of its lungs with the voice of a twelve year old boy, and hearing a deep, booming voice repeating it back"
    dragonsfire Novice
    Part of me would be a little frightened, and the other part laughing my head off.
    Raynefall Junior
    Honestly, I'd join the demon-looking thing.