Splash Mountain

Thread Topic: Splash Mountain

S_E_ Senior
    I didn't get the part I wanted in the play which is cool and all but the cute new guy didn't get cast at all so I have no idea when the next time I'll see him is
    S_E_ Senior
    To-Do List:

(Just for aspirations, nothing that is pressingly need to do)

-Start drafting my comic now that I have ideas
    -Figure out more details for the roleplay I want to start
    -Put together a playlist for one of my story ideas
    -Get a rough outline for another story idea of mine
    -Draw my OCs
    -Figure out a Halloween costume
    S_E_ Senior
    Accomplished the playlist and the Halloween costume, now I'd like to add "Clean my room for my plants" to the list. I have a table I wanna put near my window so they can get better sunlight but that area is currently home to about 80% of the stuffed animals I've ever owned because there's no room for them anywhere else. But now I can't open my dresser which is why all my clean clothes are on my bed. It's not easy being green.
    S_E_ Senior
    I checked out a book today even though I never read because I have no self control :) where was this during the summer?
    S_E_ Senior
    Gang I love dressing up cute every time my feelings are hurt it makes me feel like a bad b--ch
    S_E_ Senior
    Me giving my best friend/ex advice about flirting with a new girl: :'0)
    S_E_ Senior
    Reading list bc it's getting out of hand:

Citizen-Claudia Rankine (For AP Lang)
    Code Girls-Lisa Mundy (Independent reading for Lang)
    Glass Sentences-S.E. Grove (Checked out of the library out of lack of self control. Didn't see the irony until I was home)
    Sandrider-Angie Sage (Had this checked out in June but didn't finish, part of a series I have to finish)
    A book I got for my birthday that I can't remember the name of (My birthday was in May)
    S_E_ Senior
    I might be joining a school-sponsered band so that's fun
    S_E_ Senior
    I feel like a day off just to sleep would be nice
    S_E_ Senior
    I spent a great deal of the day talking s--t with my friends about our director bc he type-casts and was all p---- when people were seven minutes late to our third rehearsal when we hadn't even finished our first read through
    S_E_ Senior
    I really want to put my roleplay idea up on the Stage but I'm not sure if it'd go over too well and I also don't want half of the posts on the stage to be me
    S_E_ Senior
    But like I've started planning and now my biggest fear is that I'll be making my character too op/give them too much special stuff but y'know what I'm I'm the leader and it's for Plot Developmentβ„’ then who cares?
    Dark22978 Expert
    I want to hear your plot
    Paige_ Senior
    ^
    S_E_ Senior
    Basically there's these six people who all use different types of magic living on a world where people can level up like in a video game. Our heroes are all level one's trying to prove themselves after meeting the character I would take, who invites them to go on a journey with her to return the young prince of the stars. There's some more details but that's what I've got so far.