Splash Mountain

Thread Topic: Splash Mountain

katqueen45 Senior
    I feel like I'm the dm in most of my roleplays, but I don't really mind it

Like, roleplaying is one of the few things that doesn't sttess me out, no matter what
    S_E_ Senior
    Yeah I know what you mean! It's also great for writer's block-- it's great to have somebody else worry about the plot and how other characters interact for a change
    S_E_ Senior
    Speaking of writing:

I wrote a play about a year ago and actually got to perform in it back in June. Part of me really wants to link the video to show people but on the other hand I wouldn't have control over who sees it and it would expose not only my first and last name and what I look like, but also what school I go to. I might just link the script eventually though because I am super proud of it. (That's where Margaret comes from, actually!)
    katqueen45 Senior
    Sounds awesome :0
    As soon as you said "I wrote a play" I kind of assumed Margaret was based on it, I remember it from her character sheet
    S_E_ Senior
    Oh yeah lol! Sorry my memory sucks
    S_E_ Senior
    So on Friday we had five new seventh graders at drama club. That's down to three. And one of them is a little absent-minded and another one just needs to get knocked down a peg. Or seven.
    S_E_ Senior
    Damn this is the best haircut I've ever gotten
    S_E_ Senior
    I need to start going to bed earlier because being up this late is ridiculous.
    S_E_ Senior
    Wait I meant tired this early not up this late it's seven am
    S_E_ Senior
    I Am Constantly Feeling Everything All The Time And I Can't Stop It
    S_E_ Senior
    I woke up way before my alarm went off and couldn't fall back to sleep :(
    S_E_ Senior
    So today I couldn't focus on anything, like I couldn't read well because I couldn't focus on the words, and I was having a hard time focusing on what people were saying. To be honest, I don't remember anything y teachers told me about plans for tomorrow.
    S_E_ Senior
    Guys I have a test in sociology but I don't know what it's about someone shout random words related to the topic outside of my school while I take the test
    S_E_ Senior
    Because my one braincell bestowed me with the curse of liking men, I have met two boys today and I find one cute and the other Very Cute
    S_E_ Senior
    Sometimes it's weird to think that I only came on here five years ago. It's wack.