7 day update

• Locked due to inactivity on May 11, '19 3:54am

Thread Topic: 7 day update

TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    School starts very very soon. I am back in my dorm so i am happy byt sad as well because I left bubbles with her toxic parents.
    ello Advanced
    You poop
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Yeet :v
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    So yesterday i went to go get bubbles for a concert and her mom straight up flamed this girl's exes
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    The concert was good. I am hungry.
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    I sound like a creep talking about bubbles all the time but i honestly find her interesting because she's so o.O odd?
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    First off I'm not being a creep being all oCo i like bubbles leme date lmao no i don't like bubbles like that

1)she's an adult but looks 14 and acts 13-16
    2) she sounds like a 5 year old
    3) she looks like the most edgy goth time traveling 90s girl bUt once you meet her she's literally in love with pink stuff and has 100 plushies
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    4) She plays the dumb blonde card when I know this b---- was an honor roll in school and is a genius chemist. Whenever she was with her SO she would like dumb herself down to like a 7 year old IQ
    🤔
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    O.o my question is

Why tho
    RelevantNerdist Advanced
    🤔
    🤔
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    There's so much more to her like her parents pressing her to stop eating because she has fat genetics but right now she's literally the size of a skeleton

Then there is her being a really shy kid at school but an absolute 20 year old man in the pit and shows. Like last night she straight up went :V on me and i was like o _ o damn that's commitment like i don't mind i just wasn't expecting her to be so into the gig when she's always so calm and collected i was expecting her to just be a statue during the whole thing but no
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    My point is theres many faces and layers to bubbles. I will never know what she really is like inside since im always unravelling stuff about her.
    Just proves to me
    Goth girls are too much edge 2 deal with
    TheLoveOfBands Hot Shot
    Wait

What if she's a little?

This thread is locked. You may not post.