my official thread

Thread Topic: my official thread

Just_Fluffy Novice
    PAGE 415!

Essay due sometime.
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    Don't understand why so many people hate school so much. I mean it's tolerable. Especially middle school. Why does it deserve so much hate? I blame hormones. Mostly the people (and hormones) are to blame in my opinion. It's just 1. annoying people 2. mean people and 3. people who are just plain eccentric (in a bad way)
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    Kind of feel sort of bad. Because he's not trying to make me and probably everyone uncomfortable. If he knew ( he probably does), he'll probably cry or something. Or just punch...something.
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    Don't know why being selfish is such a bad quality. It's just bad for everyone else. That's why they all hate it. I mean, if your life sucks, then just go for it and change it. I don't care how many people you got to punch in the face. It's not my problem.
    Says the privileged complainer.
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    What's so bad with Made In China? Besides the fact that the U.S. is like so totally in debt from it and that the products are like so sad. But if it works, who cares. And if doesn't, whatever. Just buy another one. They're cheap because cheap labor.
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    I ain't no whiner. Whiners only whine out loud, do they not? I whine on paper and on the keyboard. It's a big difference, right? The only one I annoy is the paper and random Internet people. But they can just leave the Internet. You can't leave life without...leaving forever, dying.
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    Was I really on this site for 40 whole minutes? What a great use of my time. Would rather play poker, but I gambled away all my fake money.
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    Well online poker. The way to lose all your fake money! I have managed to lose it all because I bet it all and lost too many times to count. My record is losing all my fake money in two games. Well, at least I know how to play poker now!
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    Ahahahaha. I'm on vacation and very tired because we woke up at five in the morning.
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    hi i'm back didn't want to use wifi that is not secure to log into account just in case
    Weirdhead Novice
    Hi... im suppppeeeerrrr bored. wanna talk???????????????????????????????????????
    FluffyEtini Advanced
    Oh hello. Sure. We can talk whenever we're both online.

It's actually really exciting to see knew people
    FluffyEtini Advanced
    I'm Just_Fluffy by the way.
    FluffyEtini Advanced
    OH WOW
    People are online! My thread went to the second page in three days!

The people in normal forums: well duh
    FluffyEtini Advanced
    Hi