my official thread

Thread Topic: my official thread

Just_Fluffy Novice
    When GTQ is your social media.
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    This is maybe absolutely ridiculous, but why in the world? Why? I can't control her hormones, but she's going to be complaining THE WHOLE DAY about something ridiculous. Not like she doesn't complain to the point of insanity. Gosh, even my mom doesn't like her attitude. I only put up with her because she's my friend.
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    Ah well, it'll get better once finals are over and she (and basically everyone else but me because I'm awesome that way) can relax for a few days as we basically go on vacation and get pickpocketed on New York subways.
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    And then, complaining returns full force as her speech comes along, but for that she has a reason so I won't especially criticize her for that.
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    Sometimes, people are just too hard on themselves. Sometimes, people should stop take a step back and stop idolizing those one or two (two or three everything) people. They shouldn't idolize me (well you should because of my superior awesomeness), but you should also realize that I've never stood up for anyone in my life.
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    Says me, the one who idolizes those one or two people. But everyone idolizes them. So should I, right? That's just unfair. Don't expect them to love your idolizing attention when you crumble when someone is nice to you at all? Gosh, did that sound wrong?
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    How does that musical virtuoso b------ go around courting that annoying whiner? He's decent at things. Well, kind of. Oh, well that's the public view of him and that's more important than who he really is. And she's just a loser. She even admits it. She can't do things, she can't pronounce words. She wants to be a part of our loser group, but she's so loser the losers won't accept her. Don't get me wrong. She's no outcast. She's plenty accepted. And she can do things and pronounce words better than half our population. But she makes herself nearly at the bottom with that convincing vocabulary of hers. Of course, we all know who the bottom is, the outcast. But more on that later. But he, violin virtuoso b------, he is ruining his personality by asking her hand in courtship.
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    Bump
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    Bye bye friends
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    Hi
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    Bump time
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    Dead Rose Experienced
    Hello
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    Hello
    Just_Fluffy Novice
    I will periodically post, but don't count on me staying for more than three seconds after I post.