Heph's thread

Thread Topic: Heph's thread

Hepheastuschild Advanced
    And not every mod rushed in, and some who came in weren't mods. They were friends who wanted to help me, and I don't even control them.
    Night_Owl Advanced
    I'm sorry that your day has been s---; hopefully tonight and tomorrow will be better~

I get that sometimes explaining things is difficult, because I also have difficulty in expressing myself in certain situations, and that's totally understandable as to why you would need help, which is what I felt like Faceless was doing, but as soon as Dark and Anri (who I am aware isn't a mod) came on and posted, that's when I felt like things escalated for no reason.
    Hepheastuschild Advanced
    I'm sorry that things escalated. The last thing I was is to look like a bad mod.
    Night_Owl Advanced
    And I'm sorry if you felt like I was attacking you and that that's why your friends came in, because in my mind, I really wasn't typing as an attack towards you
    Night_Owl Advanced
    And I don't think that you're a bad mod
    Hepheastuschild Advanced
    It seems then that this was all a misunderstanding, and I'm sorry it got out of hand.
    Night_Owl Advanced
    It's fine~ we're all people and we both probably misinterpretted each other. I'm sure it'll all be forgotten by tomorrow
    Hepheastuschild Advanced
    Sleep is for ppl with futures
    Hepheastuschild Advanced
    I don't want to be
    Hepheastuschild Advanced
    be
    Hepheastuschild Advanced
    be
    Hepheastuschild Advanced
    be me? I don't know what I want.
    Hepheastuschild Advanced
    I wanna just rp forever and never be me.
    CaptainMop Junior
    You good there? If i may.
    Hepheastuschild Advanced
    Im just having a half starved crisis. I'll be okay.