Hello.

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:24pm

Thread Topic: Hello.

Selena112 Hot Shot
    Aww, but it'd be fun.

Okay. I was going to invite you to come with me to an all-girls high school, but you can go have your adulthood fun.
    Brittonio34 Experienced
    I feel lucky I'm a guy.

Is that what it is? All girls? Sounds strict
    Selena112 Hot Shot
    Yeah, I guess you're lucky.

Nah, not really. It's more like "Yay everyone has vaginas I like food math is hard these hallways are crowded let's all crouch here like gnomes and sing Disney songs oh hey I need a tampon can you lend me one thanks yay food"
    Brittonio34 Experienced
    I don't have to deal with getting hit on. I don't have to deal with drama. I don't have to deal with tampons. Just to name a few.

"let's all crouch here like gnomes" ? haha
    Selena112 Hot Shot
    Yeah guys are lucky about tampons and bras. And trust me, some girls (moi) don't have to worry about getting hit on. Or much drama, either.

Yes I visited and I almost tripped over an old friend of mine.
    Brittonio34 Experienced
    Hey I'm starting to get a headache, so I'm going to step away from the computer for awhile. I might be back on in a couple hours if you are at all interested. If not it was nice seeing you again. I won't be back permanently I think I'll just typically check in every 200 days and stay for a couple weeks. Bye Selena!
    Selena112 Hot Shot
    Do whatever you want. I'll probably be on later, since I'm me and I have no life. Anyway, see you in the near/distant future!
    meep da first Junior
    dannylover321 Advanced
    Hi
    meep da first Junior
    Hey. I felt the need for this to resurface.
    dannylover321 Advanced
    I wish one of my threads f(good ones) would be bumped from when I was a novince xD
    meep da first Junior
    If only we could find them. Btw what's up with the f?
    dannylover321 Advanced
    From *
    meep da first Junior
    Oh ok. Lol.

This thread is locked. You may not post.