Two Contest!

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:19pm

Thread Topic: Two Contest!

natuhleegayle Senior
    Haha. There are 13 winners for he hunger Games and you guys covered most but if I don't get any entries by the end, I'm going to have to create the characters myself.
  • PersonXD Experienced
    @Natuhleegayle- What do you still need I'll make some for you if you'd like, can't promise they'l be good but..,

@Sageperson- Thanks!
  • PersonXD Experienced
    @ Sageperson- Good luck you and everyone else!
  • PersonXD Experienced
    Ahhhh! Sorry safe for spelling your name wrong I'm really tired and everything looks the same to me
  • PersonXD Experienced
    That should say sage not safe.
    Sage Parson Novice
    @PersonXD Haha! Its cool I understand! :) I make messups all the time!

@Natuhleegayle I'll ask my friends if they'd like to participate. I'm sure they would! :)
    natuhleegayle Senior
    @PersonXD & @Sage Parson - Thanks guys! That would help a lot! I have to go over the entries to see what I don't have and sort through them. (:

Oh and @PersonXD - it's fine! I dot want you to overwork yourself ! It's totally up to you! I'll go check my entries and tell you guys. :)
    natuhleegayle Senior
    Alright, so I went through the entries.

5 entries for District 3
    5 entries for District 4
    1 entry for the Male Tribute for District 5
    No entries for District 6
    5 entries for District 8
    2 entries for District 9
    1 entry for district 10
    No entries for District 11

and 1 forDistrict 1 , even though that wasn't eligible.

and overall 3 entries for One Direction. . . . .
    Sage Parson Novice
    Friend Number Two would love too! I forgot that friend number one is on vacaton...

Friend Number Two: Here's a love interest... *makes eyebrows go up*

Name: Mike Anderson
    District: 6
    Skills: Flirting with girls, throwing knives, multitasking, climbing,
    Looks: Brown hair, green eyes, long and lean, tall (5' 10"), Hispanic skin,
    Personality: A Liar, a player, brave, confident, cool, over reacts easily, tries to impress others but fails, wants to change, is WILLING to change, if he finds the "one" he'll do anything to change!
    Family background: His mom died while giving birth, leaving his dad in a greiving state. It entitled him to have random women come over to Mike's house and staying for a few days then BOOM! Another woman comes in! Mike learned how to pick up girls from his dad.
    How they act in the arena: Basically hangs around the kills anybody who comes his way. He weapon of choice is a dagger.

EXTRA!! He has a crush on the main character. And he likes to flirt with Amy (or any other girl).

I hope you like it!!

Me: Ladies and germs! MY FRIEND'S CHARACTER!! :)
    Sage Parson Novice
    @Natuhleegayle Also, I read your comment that told me about the districts. District 11 already has some people doesn't it??? Unless I read it wrong...
    natuhleegayle Senior
    At first, I was like "No, no one applied" But then I realized that District 11 is Rue and Thresh. AWKWARD. okay, yeah. District 11 is taken whoops.

and thank you so much! :)
  • Samantha2332 Junior
    How many entries are we allowed to submit exactly?
    natuhleegayle Senior
    Well, for the hunger games, at this point i can say it doesn't matter but for one direction, it's only one.

You can submit another for hunger games.
    Sage Parson Novice
    No problem! Always happy to point others mistakes! :D JK!! LOL! :)

My other friend is going to email me a character when she gets to her hotel! So you gotta another one coming! :)
    Sage Parson Novice
    No problem! Always happy to point others mistakes! :D JK!! LOL! :)

My other friend is going to email me a character when she gets to her hotel! So you gotta another one coming! :)

This thread is locked. You may not post.