Troll Reporting Thread

• Locked by Dark22978 on Aug 31, '17 11:38pm
    Reason: Outdated.

Thread Topic: Troll Reporting Thread

Moonflower786 Novice
    Whoever is marking the posts, thanks.
    Moonflower786 Novice
    A lot of people have been getting this. Hana Akao? She's really irritating some people and she keeps droning on about committing suicide because she was deported back to Latvia. Yes, that must feel terrible, but she can still live happily in Latvia! And no one wants her 'guess where I'm killing myself tonight' game, which is taking place in my thread.
    The Geek Expert
    latvia f---ing sucks
    1714 is being mean to me again, can you mark her posts?
    Mac1014 Junior
    Not is posting spam in random threads and it is interuppting my rp and makes me uncofhortable can you make then stop
    Mac1014 Junior
    Noot I meant
    The Coldest Sun Hot Shot
    Noot is taken care of. Is anyone else waiting on anything? I'm really not sure what here has been addressed so far.
    Moonflower786 Novice
    http:// [no urls] .com/profile/killyourselves
    This guy keeps posting in random languages and is really annoying.
    Moonflower786 Novice
    [no urls] gotoquiz. com/profile/killyourselves
    Moonflower786 Novice
    http:// www. gotoquiz .com/profile/killyourselves
    Moonflower786 Novice
    At last (sorry I dont mean to spam I swear)
    The Geek Expert
    This account spams, impersonates other users, underage, and attempts to get passwords for other accounts using deception
    Moonflower786 Novice
    Dude. I don't spam intentionally. I'm not underage and everyone who saw the thread knew it was a prank. It's just that SOMEONE has to take things seriously and mess up the fun that I am trying to have. The prank failed anyway, so why make my defeat worse?
    The Geek Expert
    you're getting banned, nothing can be done now
    Magie Magic Experienced
    Geek, you're a thousand times more likely to get banned than Moonflower. So I suggest you think before you type. People in glass houses should not throw stones.

This thread is locked. You may not post.