Troll Reporting Thread

• Locked by Dark22978 on Aug 31, '17 11:38pm
    Reason: Outdated.

Thread Topic: Troll Reporting Thread

• User Experienced
    I'm reporting fluffywaffle for impersonating me.
    and Newbie
    The situation is being monitored and I've reached out to the other mods. Once I hear back from them, I'll be able to make a call on that.
    fluffywaffle Novice
    Hey how dare you! I'm reporting User for impersonating me!
  • User Experienced
    fluffywaffle hacked my daughters account. I have reported him/her to the police and to the site administrator. Do not give them any personal information. Creepy! Get a life.
    fluffywaffle Novice
    This is fluffywaffles mother, I would like to report User for impersonating my daughter and harassing her.
    TokeR Junior
    so this is a fake copy of my profile and tries to make me look bad by impersonating me... sometimes trolls the threads as well not sure what can be done about this
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    I went through the account and marked what I could without screwing up and marking you. Hopefully, another moderator will be able to permanently delete the account. Sorry for the delay. For future reference, don't bother responding to the troll. If you feel the need, mention it to people that it's NOT you, and leave it at that. Trolling the troll doesn't work on this site, sadly.

Spam
    Dat_girl_ Novice
    [no urls]
    Spam/trolling I guess...
    Dat_girl_ Novice
    *http: //[no urls]
    Dat_girl_ Novice
    * gotoquiz.com/profile/Yorkshire_Cat
    Dark22978 Hot Shot
    They're spamming in their own thread, so nothing can really be done.
    Saara_K Novice
    Just get rid of my double already: Saara K
    Dat_girl_ Novice
    gotoquiz.com/profile/dark_shadow99 he's saying we were dating and he's a troll
  • Reyna Lover22 Newbie
    Dust of Heart for making spam threads and spamming in my thread.

This thread is locked. You may not post.