Black Butler

Thread Topic: Black Butler

Hi I'm a Sebastian
    Faceless Knight Advanced
    is this
    Faceless Knight Advanced
    ROLEPLAYING IN THE LOUNGE!!???
    Sebastian Michaelis is the impeccable demon butler of Ciel Phantomhive and has been for the past two years in the anime and manga. Skilled at about everything under the sun and above the sky, there is not anything this demon cannot do or accomplish if Ciel orders
    him.

Brief description
    TheRealZilla Newbie
    I'm liking this!
    No not roleplaying we do everything
    Mammon Newbie
    Roleplaying in the lounge isn't cool, kids. Trust me.
    Lots of people rp in the lounge so yeah. I need to stop talking off topic I need to talk about black butler
    TheRealZilla Newbie
    I think the most that constitutes roleplaying that would be happening in this thread would be the profile pictures. I don't think there will be roles actually being played out here
    The pictures are real cool in the anime
    Faceless Knight Advanced
    im just gonna say take a look at the garage. casual roleplayes that used to be in the lounge have been moved there
    zilla Advanced
    I mean, I still casual play about roles in my thread
    I'm not roleplaying rn
    Faceless Knight Advanced
    doing it in your personal thread is different than making a new thread for it
    "The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful."
    ~ Roy Mustang (Full Metal Alchemist)

Roy Mustang is a character from Full Metal Alchemist who isn't afraid to speak his mind. In this quote, he talks about how imperfect the world can be. Ironically, alchemy can make it perfect via equivalent exchange. But in the end, Roy says that the world being imperfect is 'perfect.' There is no such thing as perfection. Because once there is perfection, where do you go?

Found this