Anybody like sims?

• Locked due to inactivity on Aug 4, '16 4:15pm

Thread Topic: Anybody like sims?

Desire Novice
    hugh
  • greg house Newbie
    sims is fun you can make movie characters on sims thats one of my favorite things to do.
    StarLight2424 Newbie
    im obsessed with all of the sims. If you want to see vids, youtube thehontry1!
    RandomRebekah Novice
    I luuuuuurve the sims! I'm currently playing sims 3 and it's epic. I'm saving up for Sims 3 pets. It's better on the computer than on wii, ds...Whatever
  • Werewolfzoey Novice
    I like sims!!
  • SilverMoon8 Newbie
    i know lots of people like sims but i find it pretty boring
  • Blue_Heart Newbie
    I like the sims. It gets annoying when it jams though..
    dragon Junior
    i kinda..LOVE IT!spacially smis 3.i made one that became a rock star(if you make them work in the theater for a long time they become).and always a big black bus came over him any place he and his family wanted to go.and everyone liked him!i had so much fun with this family!
    Kirby Novice
    f--- yeah! :D
    skatterbrain Experienced
    i play sims on facebook and love it :D anyone else play it on facebook and need a neighbor?
  • The Sims is one of the best games ever created :D
    Moyashi Senior
    I have Sims 3 for PC.........It's sooooo fun! :O
    My friend has the Sims 2 for PC. The people look so cute. :3
    SWAGGIRL Novice
    I LOVE SIMS!
    IcyDesignns Junior
    OMG I LOVE SIMS I HAVE ALL THE SIMS1 & SIMS2 AND I HAD SIMS3 ORIGINAL UNTIL MY LAPTOP FELL & MY DVD BROKE ): But Since It's My Birthday , & i Asked For Sims3 & Promise Not To Break It , I MIGHT GET IT ! WHOOO HOOO !!!!!
    dragon Experienced
    the sims 3 is the best one!i had sims 2 and sims 2 the stories and pets..none of them was as good as sims 3!

This thread is locked. You may not post.