Hey Pheonix

Thread Topic: Hey Pheonix

Sgrios Newbie
    Azure slid to a stop, panting a little "i hope he didnt, he was scary"
    Roboticlus Prime Hot Shot
    Pratterx asked "Who was he, anyway? We weren't even robbing the store. He didn't let me explain. Who goes into stores and just assumes robbery when all I did was drop coins?"
    Sgrios Newbie
    "I dont know" he said sadlly, twisting his neck to look at Pratterx
    Pratterx thought about it for a moment and asked "What if he's the hero that is supposed defeat the Overlord?"
    Sgrios Newbie
    Azure just made a confused noise and tilted his head
    Pratterx said "The Overlord said that someone would come to this land and try and defeat him. Only this time, he'll succeed. It would be someone who has a brave heart and a strong determination. "What if that guy is him?"
    Sgrios Newbie
    Azure blinked "maybe we should warn him?" He said slowly
    Pratterx said "We have to warn him. We gotta get to the castle now." He then looked around and said "Which way is the castle actually?"
    Sgrios Newbie
    Azure paused and looked around "um."
    There appeared to be nothing but forest on all sides. Only the path they were on had no trees. Patterx said "I think we might be lost. Good thing I brought a map." He pulled it out to try and get a sense of where they were.
    Sgrios Newbie
    Azure tried to look at the map too
    Pratterx soon got a bearing and said "I think we might be here." and he pointed to a spot not too far from Atlersburg. "I think if we continue on the road, we'll be in Gindelshine. Where we can find the mushroom and teleport back." he continued.
    Gineye Novice
    Azure poked at the map with his snout "oke then!
    Pratterx rolled up the map and got onto Azure's back. He said "Let's go." The chicken then squawked as if panicking.
    Gineye Novice
    Azure panicked at the squawk and took off again