Asher

Thread Topic: Asher

violagal12 Junior
    "Then why what. your making no sense" she said
    June_Roses Novice
    “Why did you accept his confession?” Wermington asked, tapping the table impatiently.
    violagal12 Junior
    "Because i like him" she said
    June_Roses Novice
    Wermington has disappeared and was now behind Sophia. “Are you sure? What if he just felt pity for you? I would never treat you that way.” He whispered in her ear, trying to make her doubt everything.
    violagal12 Junior
    ok in this one tho hes a grinch)

"Can you stop trying to make me doubt myself. I never doubt myself" she said
    June_Roses Novice
    Hmm, he did steal Ashers presents when they were kids...)

Wermington gave her a pitiful smile. “Oh darling, that’s what you think. Too bad you don’t know the truth about yourself.” He said in disappointment.
    violagal12 Junior
    "Why do you do this" she asked
    June_Roses Novice
    “Do what?” He asked.
    violagal12 Junior
    "Question all you ever do is question. why im here. why im with asher. Cant you just be happy for your brother at least once" she said
    June_Roses Novice
    “Tsk tsk tsk, you see, I’m only trying to protect you from getting your heart broken. Asher has quite the reputation of breaking people’s hearts.” Wermington said with a sad sigh.
    violagal12 Junior
    well she tried)

"And how do you know he'll do the same too me" she said madly
    June_Roses Novice
    Wermington chuckled. “He treated the ladies all the same. He pretends to like them, and then he dumps them. Go ask him yourself!” He said with an evil glint in his eye.
    violagal12 Junior
    She grumbled then walked upstairs
    June_Roses Novice
    Asher was changing his shirt in his room.
    violagal12 Junior
    She walked by his room and as she did she said "Can i talk too you when your not busy"