Anybody Wanna RP?

Thread Topic: Anybody Wanna RP?

June_Roses Novice
    “Nope, thats the only thing I want from you.” He said.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "And if I still refuse?"
    June_Roses Novice
    “Then you wouldn’t live up to your favor.” He said crossing his arms.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "Hm," Callyn said, "I was expecting some sort of threat."
    June_Roses Novice
    “Tsk, tsk. You see, not living up to a favor can make you feel really guilty.” Turner said, wagging his finger.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "I've done it before," Callyn shrugged.
    June_Roses Novice
    “What if I told everybody on Twitter about the girl who broke my heart?” He said as he took a picture of Callyn and went onto Twitter.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "Well, then you'd be lying," Callyn said. "You see, lying can make you feel really guilty."
    June_Roses Novice
    “What if I told you, that you did break my heart by not accepting my confession?” He said with narrowed eyes.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "Confession?" Callyn asked confused. "You never confessed anything."
    June_Roses Novice
    “I just confessed my ‘love’ for you.” He said, making quotations in the air.
    dragonsfire Senior
    Callyn rolled her eyes. "Anyway, if you did post that, I could go on there saying how you were harassing me. There's multiple definitions of course, but considering I'm sitting on a bed, fans might wonder..."
    June_Roses Novice
    Turner’s entire face turned red. “Don’t. You. Dare. Finish that sentence.” He growled.

“Also, my fans would believe me over you any day.” He said with a confident grin.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "Actually people are more likely to believe that a man harassed a woman," Callyn said. "Fans or not."
    June_Roses Novice
    “I just saved you from being harassed. Fine, how about this. You date me for one day, and then you make the decision. Deal?” He asked.