Anybody Wanna RP?

Thread Topic: Anybody Wanna RP?

June_Roses Novice
    “Wasn’t it already wet?” He asked with a raised eyebrow.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "It was supposed to be a joke," June said as she rolled her eyes and smiled a bit. "You haven't gone off the diving board yet," she noticed.
    June_Roses Novice
    I didn’t know I was in the story. XD)
    June_Roses Novice
    Turner looked at the diving board and grimaced. “I think I’m fine.” He told Callyn.
    dragonsfire Senior
    (Wait why did I write that XD)
    (*Callyn)
    dragonsfire Senior
    "C'mon," Callyn said, getting out of the pool. "I don't take you as one to be a scaredy-cat."
    June_Roses Novice
    Turner glared at her. “I’m not a scaredy-cat, it’s just that heights and I don’t always get along.” He retorted.
    dragonsfire Senior
    Callyn quickly adjusted her swimsuit. It was falling down a bit from the weight of the water. "So did I," she said. "Then I went on the diving board. It's not that high up, look."
    June_Roses Novice
    He looked towards where Callyn was pointing. “Yeah, I don’t think so.” He said with a sake of his head.
    June_Roses Novice
    *shake not sake)
    dragonsfire Senior
    "Come on," Callyn said, pulling him out of the pool.
    June_Roses Novice
    “But I don’t want to!” He complained. He knew he was acting childish, but he couldn’t help it.
    dragonsfire Senior
    Callyn dragged him over towards the diving board whether he wanted to or not.
    June_Roses Novice
    Turner smirked at her. “You can drag me here, but you most certainly can’t make me go on there.” He said as he turned on his heel, about to go back.
    dragonsfire Senior
    Callyn grabbed his arm again and pulled him up the ladder. They were both on the board. She pushed him in front of her and used her body to block his way from getting off.