Anybody Wanna RP?

Thread Topic: Anybody Wanna RP?

dragonsfire Senior
    "But I liked your blue eyes," Callyn said with a smile
    June_Roses Novice
    “Fine.” He said, taking his contacts out. “Better?”
    dragonsfire Senior
    "Yes," Callyn said. "Normal people don't hide their identity when they're going somewhere."
    June_Roses Novice
    “But what if someone realizes who I am.” Turner complained, listing all the reason he should wear a disguise.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "Then we'll run away," Callyn said. "Besides, this city is pretty nice for celebrities. People may acknowledge who you are, but they're pretty good about giving you personal space, or so I've been told."
    June_Roses Novice
    “Lets just hope nobody knows who I am.” He said. He started biting his lip worryingly.
    dragonsfire Senior
    Soon they arrived. "Don't worry," Callyn said. "Let's just have fun."
    June_Roses Novice
    Turner walked inside the gym. He looked at everybody and started getting very anxious. “Are they all watching me?” He asked every five minutes.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "Hush," Callyn said. "If you keep on asking that then they will look at you. Sound carries in here."
    June_Roses Novice
    It does?!” Turner yelled. He looked around and saw people looking at him. “Oops, sorry.” He apologized.
    dragonsfire Senior
    Soon they reached the locker rooms. Callyn walked into the girls one and set her bag in one of the lockers.
    June_Roses Novice
    Turner went into the boys locker room and put all his belongings in the locker. He went back out to the pool and waited for Callyn.
    dragonsfire Senior
    Callyn took off her dress and her sandals and put them in the locker as well. She walked out to the pool where she saw Turner. Man he was toned. She moved those thoughts out of her mind as she walked over to him.
    June_Roses Novice
    “What took so long?” He asked.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "Dresses take longer to get off than shirts," Callyn said. "Plus there's more people to get around in there." She started walking towards the diving board.