1x1

Thread Topic: 1x1

violagal12 Novice
    "I slept in then pretended i was sick so i didnt have to go to school" she said
    EvictedMuffin Novice
    "Ninja tactics," Jax teased her. "Truth be told, I used to do that a lot. Then I realized that I could get held back a year if I didn’t start studying."
    violagal12 Novice
    "Yeah so did I, that was before i moved here though" she said
    EvictedMuffin Novice
    “What was it like at your old school?” Jax wanted to know, so he asked Aspen herself, who was probably the only person who knew how she felt about it.
    violagal12 Novice
    "It sucked the whole reason we moved was so id stop feeling like i needed to change my personality to fit in" she said thinking about how she use to get bullied
    EvictedMuffin Novice
    Jax was quiet. “I’m sorry you felt that way,” he replied. “Did you get bullied? You don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to.” Jax felt like he was invading her personal space now. He felt a little bad for asking the question in the first place.
    violagal12 Novice
    "Yeah I did" she said she was fine with telling him
    EvictedMuffin Novice
    Jax didn’t push her any further. "That's horrible," he said compassionately.
    violagal12 Novice
    she nodded kissing him on the cheek
    EvictedMuffin Novice
    Jax was a little flustered by the gesture. In turn, he kissed her back, this time on the lips.
    violagal12 Novice
    She kissed him back. when she pulled away she smiled
    EvictedMuffin Novice
    Jax was breathless when she pulled away. “That was... amazing,” he admitted.
    violagal12 Novice
    She nodded
    EvictedMuffin Novice
    "Hey, stop nodding and I’ll stop shrugging," Jax teased Aspen playfully as Maxie pooped again. "Jesus Christ, Maxie," Jax murmured as he dumped the poop in the plastic bag.
    violagal12 Novice
    She laughed