June Roses

Thread Topic: June Roses

June_Roses Novice
    “I have light pink earrings.” Jewel said, taking them out of a drawer. She looked around in it some more. “And...a necklace.” She said. She held up a necklace.
    dragonsfire Senior
    It was a red rose necklace outlined in silver and gold. "The necklace is perfect," she said, "But not the earrings. I have some that would look good."
    June_Roses Novice
    “You do?” Jewel said. She put the earrings away and put on the necklace.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "Red and pink don't really look good together," Tessa told her on their way back to her room so she could show her the earrings. She reached into her drawer and pulled two sets out. "These ones or these ones?" she asked, holding them up
    June_Roses Novice
    Jewel looked at them in awe. “Their beautiful! I think I’ll go with the second choice.” She said.
    dragonsfire Senior
    (How long did it take you to decide which ones lol)
    Tessa nodded and handed them to her. "I'll come do your hair a little before tonight," she said.
    June_Roses Novice
    They were both so beautiful. It was hard to choose! :p)

“Your a life saver.” Jewel told Tessa. “So, how do you know a lot about dates. Have you been on one?” She asked.
    dragonsfire Senior
    "Nah, I scare most of the boys away," Tessa said. "And literally all I did was help you choose your clothing. I'm good with figuring out people's styles."
    June_Roses Novice
    “I bet I could matchmake you with someone.” Jewel said with a look only shippers have. The Shippers Eye.
    dragonsfire Senior
    (XDDDD)

"No thanks," Tessa said. "Not really looking for a relationship."
    June_Roses Novice
    Coming up with the name made me laugh so hard. XD)

“Ok, but if you ever change your mind you know where to find me.” She said.
    dragonsfire Senior
    Tessa nodded. "You need help finding your room again or do you think you got it?" she asked
    June_Roses Novice
    “I think I got it. Once again, thank you so much!” Jewel said. She threw her arms around Tessa and then left.
    dragonsfire Senior
    Tessa closed the door. She never liked hugs.
    June_Roses Novice
    Jewel walked back to her room and was humming a little tune.