LGBTQ+ Summer School! [Group Roleplay]

Thread Topic: LGBTQ+ Summer School! [Group Roleplay]

SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "I'm Ray, nice to meet you, Era," he said pleasantly before noticing Navy smiling. "Hmm?"
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Era smiled lightly and tilted their head at Navy, recognizing him
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Gacha_Summer Novice
    Navy saw the two look at him and he looked away embarrassed, still smiling softly. “Oh, nothing. Just ignore me.” He said, glancing at them.
    June_Roses Novice
    I love chu! I’m so sorry this is a dare, don’t kill me, kill Emo! ;-;)
    Emowoman Novice
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Well now I'm not going to," Ray protested a playful expression on his face. "Do you two know each other?"
    Gacha_Summer Novice
    Navy nodded. “Mhm, for a little while, I think!” He said, looking at Era for confirmation.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Era nodded a little, their fingers twitching 'I've been here a while, so i can at least recognize mlst of the others that have been her a while as well
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "What do you think about this place? Do you like it?" Ray asked to Era.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Era hummed softly and then nodded 'yes. It is safe here. People dont hate me here. And they dont want to hurt me, which is nice' he signed carefully
    Gacha_Summer Novice
    Navy smiled, but it was more fake than earlier. ”Safe”. That’s what we all thought. He thought negatively. He shouldn’t think about that, but it was hard not to.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Ray just magically knows sign language or summat ig lol))

"I think so too," Ray said, agreeing with Era. "Where you headed?"
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    XD)
    (Yo remember that i made one of Era's character quirks that he can 'hear' us talking out of character?)

Era flinched a little and rubbed at the side of their head, amusment flickering across their face 'nowhere really, just wanted to wander around for....reasons'
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot