Warriors Rp

Thread Topic: Warriors Rp

SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Sure," Jadestone said, sorting out the herbs. "You'll train your apprentice once you're healed enough. I don't want you overexerting yourself and reopening those wounds."
    Atticus Advanced
    He groaned. "Fine."
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Jadestone nudged the herbs towards him and curled back up to sleep. "Can I see Bluefly? I'd like to examine her."
    Atticus Advanced
    He nodded to a blob of blue fur that had apparently fallen back to sleep. He ate the herbs as well.

I wanna make it so he has a horrendous infection on his leg.))
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Oh no D:))

Jadestone flicked her tail. "Hold still," she said, sniffing at his pelt. "You smell infected."
    Atticus Advanced
    He scented the air. "I can't smell anything. Wait. I can't smell." Drakestorm mewed, alarmed.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Come inside," Jadestone said, concerned. "You need healing."
    Atticus Advanced
    Drakestorm limped into the den.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Jadestone smelled him until she found the source of the smell: his leg. Alarmed, she jerked her head back and went to get herbs. "You'll have to stay here for a while."

Nightpelt rasped her tongue over Bluefly's ear, leaning over her daughter-in-law to lick the head of her adopted granddaughter.
    Cats17 Novice
    "Can Bluefly still stay with me?" He asked, wanting to be with his mate.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Hmm," Jadestone said. "I'll see how bad your injuries are and I'll check up on her to see if it's safe. Eat these herbs and wait for me, alright?"
    Cats17 Novice
    He began to eat, and his face turned n a sour expression.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Jadestone returned, sitting down next to him. "Alright, do you want the good news or the bad news first?"
    Cats17 Novice
    "Ha. Bad news. It's probably not as bad as some things." He said.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "The bad news is that she can't stay with you, she'll be staying with Nightpelt," Jadestone said.