Kate kate kate

Thread Topic: Kate kate kate

demonwolf2 Senior
    "...Everything's okay?.."Kiba said softly as her form slowly started to calm down.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    He nodded "yeah. Everythings fine"
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Kiba nodded her head slowly as fully calmed,going silent after his response.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Theta started looking over the menu to figure out what he wanted to eat
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Kiba looked down at her own menu as I licked her lips at the pancakes."Ooooh,pancakes~" she chirped out gleefully.
    Theta giggled softly at her
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Kiba blushed faintly as she adverted her gaze to her lap.
    Theta just smiled brightly at her
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Kiba smiled back a bit shyly.
    Theta looked happy as the girl came back "are you too ready to order?" She asked, getting a nod from Theta "yep. Im getting french toast this time
    demonwolf2 Senior
    "I'll have blueberry pancakes,please." Kiba hummed out,a low rumbling purr vibrating from her vocals.
    The girl smiled at her and nodded before leaving to get their food
    demonwolf2 Senior
    I was thinking of them just getting their soulmate pull from their souls. Then one of them getting very possessive.)

Kiba hummed softly as she soon patiently waited for her pancakes,still purring at the thought of the fluffy treat.
    Yee i vote Kiba getting possessive solely because shes a dragon XD)

Theta grinned as the girl came back with their food, taking his toast and happily starting to eat it
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Same xD. She won't hesitate to literally electrocute someone.)

Kiba's purrs got a bit louder as she immediately dug into her pancakes,freezing mid bite as her soul started thump,her pupils dilating.