Tater Tot Banana

Thread Topic: Tater Tot Banana

SprinkledSpice Experienced
    "Do you want some tea or biscuits, or...something?" Crypta asked, boiling up some water.
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Harper sat down. He nodded slowly. He was famished.
    "Okay! By the way, can you talk at all?" Crypta asked. "Sorry, that was rude of me. It's just that you haven't spoken."
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Harper nodded. He could talk. He didn't know if he was going to, though.
    dragonsfire Advanced
    (I do wonder when he's going to say something)
    Same here))

Crypta set the table neatly and placed a cup of tea, a plateful of biscuits, a jar of jam and a knife, and a plate of sliced fruit in front of him. "There you are, eat up."
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Harper nodded in thanks. He ate the fruit first, then moved on to the biscuits. He swiped a knife full of jam over each one then ate them. He couldn't remember the last time he had eaten.
    Crypta watched him. He looked like he hadn't had a square meal in a long time, so she got to work. For a small house in the woods, it was surprisingly modern. Technology and mechanical parts were littered around a table in the corner of the house, along with sketched drawings.
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Harper finished the biscuits. He gave a small smile. It was the most he'd eaten in a long time. He looked around the house. There were bits and pieces of metal and wire and other things.
    "I'll get you something more fitting to eat," Crypta said approvingly. Anyone that ate her cooking THAT fast was favored by her.
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Harper picked up a metal piece and turned it in his hands. Suddenly it shocked him. "GAH!" He yelled as he dropped the piece as fast as possible.
    "What?" Crypta said, her voice panicked.
    dragonsfire Advanced
    Harper just stared at the metal piece. What in the world was that thing? He knew he wasn't going to be picking it up again any time soon.
    "Oh, did you touch that?" Crypta said, slipping some odd gloves on and picking it up. "Here, let me move it away."
    dragonsfire Advanced
    The fact that she was using gloves to pick it up made Harper even more sure that he wasn't going to touch it again. He relaxed a bit though.