Hey spice

Thread Topic: Hey spice

Eggaly Junior
    "yeah, I can hardly get past level one." Elra said
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Harper cheered up a bit. Someone announced that the lazer tag game would be starting in two minutes.
    Eggaly Junior
    Elra ate as much pizza as she could to prepare for the great battle that is lazer tag
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Harper wolfed down pizza and got up. "I'm ready!"
    Eggaly Junior
    "Lazer tag, the only reason literally anyone goes to a place like this." Elra said excitedly
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "And Pacman," Harper added. "But I'm excited!"
    Eggaly Junior
    Elra suited up looked like a soldier that had lied about their age so they could see what war was like, only slightly more sensible
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Harper would have looked fierce in her armor if she didn't have an awed and joyous expression on her face, constantly pointing out different things.
    Eggaly Junior
    "remember, ya gotta shoot the people glowing red." Elra said with a smirk before swiftly cartwheeling forward and climbing up the equipment like a monkey
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Harper tucked in her wings and grinned, before jumping insanely high towards a tower. Swinging her arm around, she sniped a poor child with deadly accuracy.
    Eggaly Junior
    Elra shot a group who thought they were being sneaky sniping from above. Elra hit all of them twice before they realized they were being shot at
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Harper saw someone creeping on Elra and shot them, before whipping around and shooting two people.
    Eggaly Junior
    Elra evilly sniped a child then monkeyed to the ground
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Last five, are ya ready?" Harper called out to Elra.
    Eggaly Junior
    "you bet ta the death god I am!" Elra shouted hitting a mirror which hit a button that turned on fog machines that had kept this place different from other lazer tag joints around town.