What happened in mytholand

Thread Topic: What happened in mytholand

SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Annie stared pointedly at Engle, as if saying, "Do it."
    Eggaly Junior
    Engle put his hand on obsidian's back and with a blast of power obsidian's power was sealed
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Nice," Annie said. She made a huge pink bubble and stepped in, bringing Elra and Obsidian with her. "Come on guys, hurry!"
    Eggaly Junior
    Peter broke off a piece of land and Engle rode on it with him
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Annie floated along with her friends, booping the bubble to play some soft, relaxing music. She was quite liking Neo's powers now.
    Eggaly Junior
    "this is a nice song." Elra said to Annie.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "Why thank you," Annie said. "I'm not sure what quite sure what it's called, but I swear I've heard it before."
    Eggaly Junior
    Obsidian just sat dumbfounded
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    "We're here!" Annie sang after a while, as the bubble slowed to a stop. It popped, showering them all in flowers. She grew into a more draconic creature and flopped Obsidian over her shoulder, carrying him. She took Elra's hand gently and politely led her to Alexei.
    Eggaly Junior
    Peter followed dragging Engle by the wrist as he was hungry and wanted to go get a burger while they we up here dealing with Alexei
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    You were the 1,000th post!))

"Alexei, we're back!" Annie exclaimed.
    Eggaly Junior
    Yes))

Alexei's eyes widened as his tears fell to the ground he dropped to the ground. "Is that you Elra?" He asked shakily before running up and giving Elra a bear hug.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Noice :D))

Annie squeezed Peter, her eyes shiny. "Isn't it so wholesome?"
    Eggaly Junior
    "I can't believe he'd actually cry." Peter said. Alexei turned to Adria and touched her shoulder. "A gift for rescuing Elra." He said before taking Elra's hand and leaving.
    SprinkledSpice Advanced
    Nu, I think the RP is almost over :c))

Adria smiled and waved goodbye to them. "This has been one crazy adventure."