The String

Thread Topic: The String

SprinkledSpice Experienced
    Easter hugged Screech tightly as the wind whipped around them.

"I'm gonna go check on Screech," Belladonna decided, getting up and stretching.
    Eggaly Novice
    Screech just couldn't stop crying. He remembered hanging around the cold streets with Griffin and Wester just watching it snow, he remembered fighting alongside wester and Griffin in a fist fight Because their opponents had been bullying mikan and most of all he remembered meeting the white haired boy one day and giving him a nickname.... Westy.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Myriad nodded in agreement and got up to follow
    Belladonna pushed the door open and Easter lifted her eyes up. Both girls froze when they saw each other, but said nothing.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Myriad saw Screech crying and darted over
    Eggaly Novice
    Screech was in too much shock to pay attention and he just sat crying.
    Easter and Belladonna had an unspoken agreement and the latter kneeled down in front of Screech. "Screech?" Belladonna said softly. "Hey, don't cry. They wouldn't want you to."
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Myriad sat down next to screech
    Screech Newbie
    "but, two of them are dead and one is missing." Screech said between sobs
    "I know," Belladonna said. "But what would they want you to do?"
    Eggaly Novice
    "one wants me dead, the other wants me to stop crying and I have no idea about the last one." Screech said.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Myriad hugged screech
    "Who are you going to listen to, Screech?" Belladonna said. "Listen to the people who want what's best for you."
    Eggaly Novice
    Screech was sniffling trying to stop his tears when he remembered something important. "Wait, the one that's missing, her wedding is soon." Screech said.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Myriad blinked in confusion