Improv

Thread Topic: Improv

dragonsfire Novice
    "Ok, let's do that." We walked into Nixie's portal
    demonwolf2 Senior
    (Listen,Buddy. I ain't finna take an hour to find another word that means to comment thoughtfully or ruminate upon. Clearly,No one else has told me that but it seems like you've been very attentive to how many times I've used that word.)
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Nixie sputtered in alarm and quickly moved the exit to a nearby field "you almost just walked into the void!
    dragonsfire Novice
    (Sorry! I notice the weirdest idiosyncrasies. Your talking a bit like a cowboy is one of them.)
    dragonsfire Novice
    "Sorry, I don't walk into portals on a regular day basis," Jenna said, "When can we go in?"
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    "Well you can now" Nixie said after poking her head through "it opens to a nearby field no
    dragonsfire Novice
    "Ok, let's go," Jenna turn to Nixie. 'Ya sure we don't need any spacesuits or anything? I mean, I almost walked into a void."
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Nixie rolled her eyes "you'll be fine the worst that would have happened is you got forgotten
    dragonsfire Novice
    Jenna did Nixie's eye roll in an exaggerated sort of way, and walked into the portal.
    dragonsfire Novice
    (I need to stop doing one-liners.)
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Nixie pouted at her before following. Once they where in the field she changed the portal to the void again and started pulling corpses out of it, some human some not. "I think Phen has been putting things in my section of the void again
    demonwolf2 Senior
    "Beep,Beep comin' through." Accalia said as she soon slid into the portal.
    dragonsfire Novice
    "Who's Phen?" Jenna asked. Nixie was a mysterious being to me, and I kinda wanted to know more about her.
    dragonsfire Novice
    (HA! Two lines.)
    demonwolf2 Senior
    (._. Your point?)