Kaaaate

Thread Topic: Kaaaate

pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Captain just started walking down the street instead of going though the portal, which he had now closed
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Katima blinked at Captain,thinking that he would've went back."You..didn't go back?" She chirped out in confusion.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    "I still have to complete my mission" he said
    demonwolf2 Senior
    "Oh..right..." Katima grunted out.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Captain watched her for a moment before he turned and continued walking
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Katima shook her head as she soon went in a different direction.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Captain continued walking as he looked for a place to start gathering energy
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Katima soon had arrived into her hideout as she looked at the tablet that she use to use to communicate with."I guess I don't need this anymore.." She mused out as she soon left out,scaling up the building before gliding onto another one,keeping her eyes out below her for any sort of trouble.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Captain stopped in a more run down section of the city and sighed before he started the conversion process, wincing slightly as he started absorbing tge energy
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Katima growled as she saw a group of masked males surrounding a mother and two kids,soon camouflaging and proceeded to take the males down.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Captain frowned slightly as he watched tge buildings around him crumbling away
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Katima quickly grabbed the family of three and leaped to safety as the building behind them crumbled away."Oh my God,Captain I will burn you." She chuffed out as she took the family to the hospital,making sure that they were okay and not hurt.
    pheonix_pharaoh Hot Shot
    Captain felt pain shoot through his chest and collapsed, clutching his ribs as he grit his teeth
    demonwolf2 Senior
    Katima made her way to Captain's location,quickly going to him once she saw him."I think that's enough." She chuffed.